Accessing, browsing and using this site www.lesleyblanch.com constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date on which you first use this site. By accessing and using and this site, you agree on your own behalf and on behalf of each entity and person on whose behalf you act to abide by the following terms and conditions:
● All rights reserved. All copyright, names, text, images and other intellectual property rights in this site and all material or content supplied as part of this site shall remain at all times the property of The Estate of Lesley Blanch and the respective copyright owners unless otherwise indicated.
● In browsing and using www.lesleyblanch.com you agree that you do so only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not mirror any material contained on this site and you may not agree to, permit, or assist in any way, any third party to copy, reproduce, transfer, republish, download, post, store (including in any other web site), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way the material or content by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of Lesley Blanch and the respective copyright owners.
● For any proposed use and for authorisation to reproduce any material on this site, please contact the web editor on email <email@example.com> explaining how and why you wish to use the materials. Please include your name, organisation, telephone number and email address.
● You must notify the web editor of this site of any proposed links to pages hosted on www.lesleyblanch.com by contacting <firstname.lastname@example.org> explaining how and why you wish to do so. Please include your name, organisation, telephone number and email address.
● This site is managed by Bookblast Limited. In no event will Bookblast Limited be liable for any direct, indirect, special incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of the information held on this website. Bookblast Limited makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information on this site, or its fitness for any purpose whatsoever. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Bookblast Limited has no responsibility for any information or service obtained by you on the World Wide Web.
● You agree to indemnify and keep BookBlast Limited and www.lesleyblanch.com indemnified from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities arising in any manner from your entry to and use of the site other than in accordance with these terms and conditions. BookBlast Limited is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material you access through this site (including payment for and delivery of such products or services). If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
● BookBlast Limited and www.lesleyblanch.com reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these terms on accessing the site. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
Any unauthorised use of the contents of www.lesleyblanch.com may be in breach of universal copyright laws or trademark laws or other laws of England and Wales.
Thank you for accessing this web site. We hope you have enjoyed your visit.